Monday, April 19, 2010

Onwards & Upwards

YapYapOK - Free Classifieds Alexa 629,470  UK 55k

Today I have woken up with the headaches of headaches, despite this I still managed to perform the Alexa dance for my family as the best UK free classifieds jumped another 26,000 places overnight.

Our hit rate is doing pretty well now as a direct result of advertising on ExactSearch.com.  The only aspect we need to improve is on population.  This may happen organically or it may require some media marketing.  The problem with low population is that sellers think that consumers wont search for their product on a low populated site.  Since we do not rely on just site visits to market individual ads then this is an oversight of the seller. 

We now have lots of feedback of sellers saying that they are getting increased referred traffic from their free business advertising

Today I am concentrating my efforts on some keyword analysis to further enhance my advertising with ExactSearch.com. We are buying in bulk for a year as the discounts are enticing.  Having tried the system I have to say that I have found it to be cheaper and more successful than Googles adwords.  Whilst ExactSearch.com does not get the same traffic, it also does not have the same competition.  Since they do not oversell their keywords, your ad appears constant.  They do not promise this and as the keywords gradually sell then they will be in rotation.  That is a good thing since it means that they are attracting even more traffic.

ExactSearch.com has climbed 2000 places since I researched them a week or so ago.  This means that they are gaining in popularity.  I only need to look at our site stats to see where my traffic is being referred from.  They are now ranked at 5000.

So I must hurry to secure my keywords before the rest of the digital world catches on.

YapYapOK - free online advertising.
YapYapOk - free shop hosting

Posted via email from Yap Yap OK. Daily Blog of the UKs superior FREE classified site

No comments:

Post a Comment